WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROVIDING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH PRODUCTS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. HOWEVER, WE UNDERSTAND THAT CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES MAY GIVE RISE TO THE NEED FOR REFUND, EXCHANGE OR REPLACEMENT. WE THEREFORE, OFFER OUR CUSTOMERS PEACE OF MIND WHEN THEY SHOP WITH US AND ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO RETURN GOODS ORDERED FOR A REFUND, EXCHANGE OR REPLACEMENT, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THIS REFUND POLICY.
- `If you decide that you do not want the goods you have ordered, you may, subject to the remaining provisions of this Returns Policy, return the goods to us for a refund, replacement or exchange.
- You must notify us of your intention to return the goods you no longer want within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you.
- Stock items can only be returned for a refund, replacement or exchange if they are returned to us in a new condition (i.e. the packaging of such goods must be fully intact, and must not have been removed, opened or tampered with). Unfortunately, no products can be returned that are non-stock or branded.
- Should you wish to exchange goods (subject to the provisions of this Returns Policy), you will be required to first return the goods to our premises at your cost.
- If you have received the wrong order, any goods are damaged or your order does not arrive, please contact us on 011 887 01 43 and we will re-ship the correct order immediately.
- Should any goods purchased be the subject of any manufacturing defect or failure, or is unsafe, as contemplated in the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA”), it may be returned to National Flag for replacement.
- National Flag reserves the right to examine the goods and test the goods once returned to confirm that the alleged defect, failure or safety hazard existed at the time of purchase, before the returned goods will be repaired, replaced or refunded.
- The following will not be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return or refund:
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the goods;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the goods; or
- where the specifications of goods, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
- All goods purchased from National Flag are covered by insurance until delivered to you. This ensures your order is received by you in good order and is able to be used as specified or intended.
- In the unlikely event that your order is misplaced or damaged in transit please contact us on 011 887 0143 and provide a full detailed description of the problem/damage, as well as your name, contact number or email and order number. We will then determine how best to resolve your problem with minimum inconvenience to you.
- If your package was damaged in shipment by the courier, save the box and the goods and notify us on 011 887 0143. We will then arrange for the courier to inspect and pick up the damaged package and, subject to our assessment of the goods to confirm damage thereto, the goods will be replaced.
Cancellation of Orders
- If you wish to cancel an order that has been confirmed, please contact us as soon as possible on 011 887 0143.
- Once your order has been approved, you will be unable to cancel it. Once received, you may be able to return it to us in the manner set out in 1 above and subject to the provisions therein.
- We offer 100% refund (or FREE re-send) if you do not receive your order for any reason. The only instance where a refund will not be given in such circumstances is if incorrect contact/shipping address details are provided at the time of ordering, so please always double check your delivery address.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
National Flag (Pty) Ltd
Updated August 2021